August 8 lunchbox


Breakfast :
Steak and chips and bottle of rum.... come on Sion can you please be serious?

Okay it was a cereal extravaganza. A mixture of Weetabix, Special K and porridge oats with cold semi-skimmed organic milk.

Walk to Work:
Not on the radar today, as I have a few days off for working last Sunday and a number of recent Bank Holidays... which is not when Barclays staff jets off for two weeks in Barbados.

After 95% successful shopping errand we travel out of Cardiff [Mrs B doesnt work Wednesdays] to Plugs' nice abode in the village of Trumpton, or for ordnance survey map purposes Draethen.

A good deed I had in mind by cutting a roadside bank of grass. It needed quite a few extension leads from the house, but the old Flymo got off to a flying start.
But after 10 minutes, I sensed that the machine wasn't really cutting the mustard. And I was horrified to see a whole bunch of smoke coming out of its motor. Oh dear! I had to use the hand shears to finish the job, with Plug putting a brave face on things. Once it cools down I'm sure it will be fine, she said.

But I'm not sure the on FireMo will recover.

In the afternoon we went to our local park with Isabella. Came across my Uncle Peter and Aunty Anne, with their three grandchildren and daughter-in-law Katie. Much time chatting and pushing of swings.


Random Thought

Dear Lawnmower it is 12 hours since I last used a FlyMo and these are my sins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox