August 13 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Just a bowl of plain sailing Cornflakes with semi-skimmed organic milk.
Walk to Work:
I headed, without hestiation towards, Cowbridge Road East. The thought of taking the slightly longer and more scenic route along the Taff Trail into the centre of Cardiff didn't even enter my mind.
Lunchbox:
4 ham and tomato sandwiches
1 apple
1 Rachel's Dairy yoghurt
Strawberries and grapes all wrapped in tinfoil.
2 chocolate digestive biscuits.
Random Thought

We've won! Now then where did I put that ticket. That's right in my shirt pocket, which I've just put in the charity shop bag. Which is outside the front door. Oh my God it better be there!
Sound of door opening: Bloody hell they've taken it. What was the name of that charity, come on think. Cafod, no it wasn't them, some Scottish name, oh my God I don't believe this.
20, 8, 16, 49, 23, 7.
Try it on Saturday

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi SB fans, Fireman Taff again.
Have you tried Little Man Bran Flakes from Lidl? Very good.
Those Germans certainlyknow how to make things run on time, so to speak.
Sorry for not posting before but my crayons weren't working.

Fireman Taff
Sion Barry said…
Hello Fireman Taff,

I used to shop in Lidl, or was it Aldi? Those Germans certainly know about value for money food and the quality was good, especially the chocolates.

I thought I had some crayons the other day, but I was mistaken.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox