August 14 lunchbox



Breakfast:
Just a thank you very much bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold organic milk.

Walk to Work:
Much rain in South Wales this morning. Had my dodgy raincoat on as I headed with my umbrella down Cowbridge Road East.... a parallel universe where people are arrested in Woolworths for not shoplifting.

Lunchbox:

Cherries and strawberries happily sharing the same tinfoil enclosed space
4 organic salmon sandwiches with a hint of lemon juice... superb!
Nectarine
Banana
Apple.

Random Thought



Had an eye test earlier this year... first time ever.
They are working pretty well and no need for any glasses.
Would feel weird to drive without a seatbeat. Smoking ban? That's good, but smokers are starting to monopolise sitting areas outside restaurants, pubs etc etc. It will not be long before they cannot do that. There could be a smokers backlash... I see them outside the Bingo Hall near my home. If they get organised they could be a pretty unstoppable force. I don't need glasses to see that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox