September 4 lunchbox


Breakfast:
Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold organic milk. Had a glass of water too.

Walk to Work:
With my companion an iPod shuffle it was down Cowbridge Road this morning and into the centre of the Welsh capital. Over Canton Bridge and then down Westgate Street I passed the Millennium Stadium, which at the end of the day was a steal at £135m when you consider the cost of the new Wembley Stadium

Lunchbox

4 slamon [tinned variety] salmon sandwiches with a hint of lemon juice
2 chocolate digestive biscuits
1 banana
1 apple
1 nectarine
some grapes wrapped in tinfoil... which from memory was not made in the UK.


Random Thought



What do rubbish [sorry refuge] collectors make of it all?
Let's find out by asking Tony Lake who is a full time rubbish man from Crewe, in the North of England.
"I love this job... it gets you out of the house, keeps you fit. The guys at the depot are cracking... we have a really good laugh.
We are usually done by 3pm then its a quick shower and a few pints and I'm home for tea by 5pm.
I wouldn't change it for the world... bloody marvellous job, bloody marvellous.
Tony have you done any other jobs in your life?
Yeah I once ran a hedge fund out of the Cayman Islands!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fireman Taff signing in for duty. as promised/threatened, I now have my own blog http://firemantaff.blogspot.com/

It's a fire safety epic.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox