September 6 lunchbox

Breakfast:
Fire station like bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold organic milk.
Walk to Work:
It was down Cowbridge Road East this fine morning here in Old South Wales. Getting to the stage in my existence that I am seeing more people I recognise, but for the life of me cannot recall their names, or for that matter what they do. This could be result of my data base of acquaintances increasing at a fastest pace than my ability to recall.
Lunchbox
4 ham and tomato sandwiches on for the first in time in ages white bread
1 nectarine
1 banana
2 chocolate digestive biscuits.
Random Thought:
Year 2200: Max Boyce returns to earth in Antarctica and its capital of AmundScott. Max soon takes to the stage and encouragingly 61.6% of the audience are not Welsh or of Welsh descent.
It's a one off concert as Max is soon called back "upstairs" as God wants him to have a word with the Pontypool front row who have just given Peter and Paul a bloody good kickin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox