November 1 lunchbox

MUCH on my mind of late, not saying bad things, but just stuff whirling around

Breakfast:
Pretty decent bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic milk... Yes sometimes I do tire of writing this.


Walk to Work:
Felt the urge to walk out of my usual pace range, by increasing it. Before I knew it was at Canton Bridge, where the Marriott Hotel is no longer a terrible eyesore, after an external makeover.
Only an half an hour at my venue of income generation and I was off again for a walk across the centre of Cardiff to the offices of KPMG on Newport Road, where senior partner Simon Jones still had his right arm in a sling.
Lunchbox
2 chocolate digestive biscuits
4 ham sandwiches
1 apple.
Random Thought:


This is a letter just penned to the Pope.
Dear Pope,
My name is David Squire and I am editor of Pope Weekly.
This is the 150th time I have written to you requesting a one to one interview, with no cardinals present.
I am getting a bit annoyed as I have never had a response and I interviewed your predecessor on 10 occasions.
I can be in the Vatican very easily as our local airport has a daily low cost service to Rome.
I am fluent in German and a very good friend of senior partner of Cardiff-based law firm Capital Law, Chris Nott.
I don't know if Chris is a Catholic, but he knows how to make a quick buck or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox