November 22 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Didn't engage on this front this morning. My stomach is a place of great delicacy at present.
Walk to Work:
If it was an Olympic qualifying time attempt it would have been woeful. I opted to take the route of Cowbridge Road East [CRE] into the centre of Cardiff. Down Westage and a chap in front of me was clearly lost.
I think he was French and I helped him out by giving him directions to the the river walk side of the Millennium Stadium, where a European conference on entrepreneurship is taking place.
Lunch:
Took the plunge and went to Boots across the road from my venue of income generation [voig] for a far from memorable Meal Deal.
Random Thought
Tree surgeon standing tall are your autumn leaves falling?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox