November 29 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Just a good old plain bowl of Shreddies with semi-skimmed organic cold milk.


Walk to Work:
This was not easy this fine morning. My right ankle was in much pain... I believe it is gout. Too much Port perhaps, or just a hereditary thing. My grandfather used to get terrible gout, so my mother tells me.
He used to work at the docks in Cardiff. When I was a kid we used to refer to Butetown as the Docks. Kids from the docks we lived in fear of, especially when they decided to cross the bridge into Grangetown, where I resided until the age of 17 - although I did return for a two year spell in the early 1990s living in my late Nan's house in Penhaved Street.
That house was seriously haunted - I kid you not. However, I believe the energy source was probably my great grandmother, so it didn't bother me.
It I died tomorrow, I would have no intention of trying to freak out loved ones who were still doing their thing on planet earth. Not saying my great grandmother did. She died I believe in 1967, but I have no memories to call on. I was not even 2 years of age.
Although my brother must have been around four. I am seeing him later this evening, so perhaps I will ask what he remembers of her.


Lunchbox:
Not in use today, sandwich making at our humble abode has taken a back seat.


Random Thought

Hello Sion we get the message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox