November 30 lunchbox


BREAKFAST:
Oh yes a bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed cold milk, which I was forced to share with my 19 month old daughter Isabella.

Walk to Work:
Gout attack has eased thanks to the wonders of chemicals. So it was down Cowbridge Road East [oh yes sing its name] and into the centre of Cardiff. Anything of note? Well my head was a little foggy on account of a few sherberts the previous evening.

Lunchbox:
Still on vacation, but it is coming back with a vengeance next week.

Random Thought


This is something new to me
walk and sleep in harmony
When I wake I do not know, where my steps have taken me
So wake up sleepy head and get your forward motion
It's a brand new day for you and I sense you're going to like it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox