November 6 lunchbox

Breakfast:
That's all I am going to write about in this entry.
Have done something very domesticated with our Weetabix. We buy organic for Isabella and "normal" for me... Mrs B is not a great fan and has her own crunchy nut variety of cereal.


Anyway the thing with Weetabix is that they can make a bit of a mess when taking them out of their white packaging and then putting them into a bowl.


So both now reside in separate Tupperware!

RANDOM WEETABIX

On the Great Western Service from Paddington to Cardiff Central yesterday evening an extremely eccentric woman , who has more money than sense, had reserved two first class seats next to each other... one was for her and yes, you've guessed it, the other for her Weetabix box which I think contained 48.

No plans to host a Weetabix video on this blog... unless all 30 readers of you - the majority who are brought here through image searches [if you don't believe me just cick on the site metre below] - really want me to.

Wonderful, Energy

Evolution, Toltec

Adaptable, Basil, Inuititive

X-ray

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sion, oh Sion!
Anonymous said…
My mum always makes a point of securing her opened Weetabix packages with an elastic band much to the derision of my sister who thinks that her almost ritualistic attention to her favourite cereal is an OTT solution to the problem of Weetabix erosion. My sister should read your blog, that's all I say.
Anonymous said…
I am sure you got this tip from the Queen. How close are you to royalty Mr Barry?

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox