December 19 lunchbox



Not at my venue of income generation this week.


This morning was well mapped out, doctor's appointment for our daughter Isabella [above] then a dental appointment for Mrs B in Taffs Well.... we don't live there, but she has gone there since she was a toddler.


Only downside was a call from the receptionist on Mrs B's mobile when he had nearly arrived home to say that I'd had left my mobile there. I will have to go back later, before going to Isabella's nursery for her Christmas Party.


Lunchbox.
Is doing really well and looking forward to Christmas. Will not be in service until the day after Boxing Day and I've no doubt it's looking forward to proudly containing some turkey sandwiches.



Random Thought
Do you have a girlfriend yet?
Are you serious?
When you getting engaged?
When you getting married?
Any plans for children?
What about a second... third?
Kids doing well in school?
Going to university?
Any grandchildren yet?
What about a nursing home?
[this has appeared before, but I like it]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox