January 17 lunchbox

Hello the global digital village. This image was taken about 10 minutes ago.
So what does it say.? Apart from the obvious; like we really care... like this blog is so thought provoking world changing we cannot live without you Sion. Or simply, get a life you fool.
Well taking the latter aside that's like a personal development plan question.
These thoughts come straight to my mind. "We want people to think outside the box." But middle managers and those above, who put them in the boxes in the first place?
When you go outside your comfort zone, you realise is wasn't really that comfortable.
Not in my venue of work generation today, but plenty of work to do.
I could do with a shave, but Rome can wait.
No lunchbox today then, or walk to work.
Remember failure is an option: This is becoming more fashionable, but me thinks that is a recipe for something NOT necessarily good. Would love to chat about that, but video I have yet to explore.



RANDOM SENTENCE

Meeting a Polish cleaner on a bridge brought me full circle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox