January 8 lunchbox



Gout gout is the way I feel gout gout now I'm for real... does any one remember the Jam song? - not the band but on this blog?

Breakfast:
Very kindly bowl of Cornflakes with heated semi-skimmed organic milk.


Walk to Work:
You must be having a laugh. Mrs B had to again dropped me close to my venue of income generation.

Lunchbox:
Cherries... take that gout out my man!
4 ham and cheese sandwiches
2 digestive biscuits
1 apple
1 banana
1 satsuma


Don't forget when yields go up property capital venues decline

Random Thought
I am going to the dogs.
Steady there my friend, things are not so bad. You're very fortunate, just think about all those who are not so fortunate.
I know you're right, but when you're down there is no point fighting things... just leave me a few days and I'll be fine.
Yes perhaps you're right. Listen this weekend my greyhound is racing at the track so was wondering if you fancy coming along, it should be great fun.
What he's name.
Gouty.
Great, just great

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox