January 7 lunchbox

Breakfast:
Very decent bowl of Cornflakes with hot semi-skimmed organic milk.

Walk to Work:

My gout is still lingering... the pain, the incapacity, the depression. I dream of the Taff Trail.

So Mrs B had to drop me very close to my venue of income generation. Isabella was in the back making very little fuss.
Lunchbox
Some cherries... good for gout I believe
4 ham and cheese sandwiches
1 banana
1 apple
1 satsuma
2 digestive biscuits


Random Thought:
You have to underestimate people quite often in life, if not
nothing would get done.
I am pretty relaxed about being underestimated, because I
don't want to disappoint.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have you thought about making a movie about this blog?

Tom for LA

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox