February 14 lunchbox

Breakfast:
Not something I really wanted to go through today.
Walk to Work:
My body over the last few days feels like it has been attacked by a baseball bat, not the American variety but the Cardiff [not many people will understand this]. Mrs B dropped me very close to my venue of income generation. It was bitterly cold and Valentine' s Day.... a winning combination
Lunchbox:
This didn't happen either, due to serious man flu.... oh the drama of a man in his early 40s so many issues, hopes and fading greatness [hang on kid you were never great]
Random Thought
Time on your hands, money in bank?
Then take a stroll at 11am, to a betting shop or cafe for cafe.
The air feels cleaner somehow. I know let's take a ride to the seaside after a nice lunch.
Oh yes darling let's
At 8pm I was out on an errand delivering a letter to a chap who lives in a house on a road called Maes yr Anedd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox