February 29 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed organic milk. Not sure about them... they have felt funny all week. Perhaps a bad production run.
Walk to Work:
It was down Cowbridge Road East which as around 0.000001% of the world's population might know takes one [or two] into the centre of Cardiff. It was quite cold this morning here in Cardiff. I didn't factor that in when I opted not to wear a coat. But I moved quickly and stood up to the cold strong winds with great courage.
Lunchbox:
I left my great friend at home. So I opted to buy two salmon and cucumber sandwiches in M&S with a carton of orange juice.
Mrs B also sent me on a errand to the Clinque counter at Howells Dept store.
Random Thought:


When signing a leaving card for someone in work my advice would be to find someone as quickly as possible to pass it onto. You don't want it remaining on your desk... as it can quickly start to play tricks with your mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox