April 1 lunchbox



BREAKFAST:
Very satisfying bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed organic milk.

Walk to Work:
It was down Cowbridge Road East, which takes all manner of shaped people into the centre of Cardiff, whether on foot, bicycle, car or public transport.

Could be possible to travel a considerable distance on roof tops, but have no inclination to do so.

It was pretty quiet this morning, the kids are still on Easter holiday [vacation] here in South Wales.


Lunchbox:

1 peach
1 banana
4 ham sandwiches
2 chocolate digestive biscuits


Random Thought:

The moment I didn't seize.

I can barely remember where I was born... I mean I should as I lived there until the age of nine.

A few years back I went to what I thought was the street where I was raised, but I lost my bearings on that hideous industrial estate.

Right what about a nice cup of tea and some home made Chocolate Cake?

Yes I feel better already.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox