April 11 lunchbox


NOT at my venue of income generation today. I worked last Sunday and very hard too!
So today it's just me and little Isabella. Dropped Mrs B to here venue of income generation in Cardiff Bay.
En route we passed the immaculately groomed white Huskey dog and his owner, who I have often referred to in this blog - which I changed the lay-out of last night only to lose my site metre which was showing 26,000 unique users!!!
But what the hell it's only a number.
Isabella and I then went to see my parents [her grand] at a nice house in the Llandaff area of Cardiff.


Random Thought:

Bus driver having a fag outside his vehicle which is not due to depart for 10 minutes.

Bus driver: "Not deliberately walked with my eyes closed for a while. Have to say every time I try, even on a secluded sandy beach hundreds of yards from the sea, I cannot go more than say 10 seconds before the pressure in my head gets so great I have to open them."

Bus inspector: "What the hell you talking about Charlie you've not been to a beach in your life."

Charlie [previously referred to as the bus driver]: "That's right Arthur I just said it to spark some conversation. I just feel in the last few years we have drifted apart... My God we used to be so close!"

Arthur [previously referred to as the bus inspector: " For Christ sake Charlie take your hands off me the passengers are looking!"

Charlie: "Stuff'em Arthur I want you back."

Arthur: "Talk to the hand Arthur, talk to the bloody hand!""

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox