April 7 lunchbox

WAS up very early this morning as Mrs B had to go to London on business. She later bought some sushi on the train back home, which I thought was splendid.
I had to take Isabella to my parents after dropping off Mrs B at the train station. Had silly pains in my right foot again... I suspect it's gout again. I mean how much gout can a middle aged man take?
So my father [who is 70 sometime soon] drove me into the centre of Cardiff and my venue of income generation. So was there at 8am and managed to stage exit left about around 6.40pm.
Lunchbox:
3 prawn sandwiches
2 digestive biscuits
Strawberries and blueberries
1 peach [but it turned out to black inside so passed up its consumption]
1 banana
1 apple.



Random Thought
I used to think I was invincible, until I stumbled upon a dust covered book at the back of the garage.
I was intrigued and started to read, with its funny looking letters, like a medieval manuscript.
I was in its grip as time passed and passed; a story about a French wine merchant who travelled near and far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox