May 12 lunchbox


Here is Isabella who has just turned two. I missed her birthday party a few weeks back as I was in the North of England town of Preston trying to make sense of strategic marketing.

Walk to Work:

Oh dear a bout of gout was my morning wake up call. Not able to walk very well, so Mrs B dropped me at my venue of income generation. Young master Blake [work colleague] is as I type en route to Cardiff Market to purchase some cherries.. apparently they are good for gout, but I am not drinking any Port yet in celebration.


Lunchbox:

2 ham and salad and two smoked salmon sandwiches.
1 banana
1 apple
1 plum


Random Thought:

I sat by a man on the bus yesterday, he waved back at me as he got off at his stop. I didn't know him from Adam, but I had a feeling that he was Eastern European, possibly Polish.

So what about this?

I siedzieli przez człowieka w autobusie wczoraj, waved powrót na mnie, jak on dostał się na jego zatrzymanie. Ja nie wiedziałam go od Adama, ale miałem poczucie, że Europa Wschodnia, ewentualnie Polski


Comments

Anonymous said…
Have you been to Poland Sion?
Lana Banana said…
gosh, mr. barry, you and ms. b have THE cutest cutie-pie ever . . . that is, besides my niece, when she was two, but i could be biased.

anyhow, a very happy birthday and many blessings to her and to the both of you.

cheers!
Sion Barry said…
Well thank you Lana Banana... very kind words indeed.

Have a great day!

Mr B and family

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox