June 16 lunchbox

Was up at 5.30am to the sound of Isabella basically saying she was up and wanted to get on with the day, which was slightly at variance to my view point at the time.
Mrs B is not well at all... having spent the weekend in duvaland. So I had to drop Isabella to nursery for 8am.
Managed to get back to our humble abode for 8.25pm for a quick bowl of Weetabix and a single piece of toast.


Walk to Work:
This didn't go to plan. A swollen knee meant I had to catch a bus on Cowbridge Road East into the centre of Cardiff. One of the passengers was talking loudly to a not so willing passenger about how
if you take a life then you should get life.
When I got off he asked if someone was going to work [I had the sense that he was not really economically active]. She replied she was and he made me laugh when he replied: "Good for you."


Lunchbox:
That's at home so was forced to limp across to Boots for a not very impressive deal meal.


Random Thought:
I love Italy... it's the greatest country in the world. First went there in 1972 and I have three Italian cousins. Mr B speaks very good Italian and we were married there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox