June 26 lunchbox


Up at 4.30am as Isabella [pictured above] for the last few weeks had decided to enforce sleep deprivation on her parents.

So yes I am very tired... trying to be John Waynesque, but with with mixed results.


At just after 5am I was washing up the dishes I was too tired to wash from the previous evening. However, having spoken to a certain Francois Nel later in the day, I am considering utilising my newly found downtime to re-launch my athletics career.


Walk to Work:
It was an automobile this morning, courtesy of Mrs B who has not been too well of later [nothing more of later]



Lunch withOUT the box:
Met an old friend Mario Risoli for a quick coffee. We then stretched our legs on a short walk in the centre of Cardiff, where at its market I bought a quarter of mixed toffees and then later a Cornish pastie.



Random Thought:


Man on the Moon: I could murder a curry!
Man on Mars: I wonder what the man of the Moon is having for tea.
Woman on Pluto: I wonder if the Man of the Moon will call me tonight.
Last man on Earth: For God sake can you please keep the noise down!
God en route to Jupiter: Oh I just don't know why I bother!


Comments

Lana Banana said…
she's a vision in pink, mr. barry.

sleep deprivation seems to me a very small price to pay for such a miraculously gorgeous little creature.

cheers . . .

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox