Lunchbox June 10

Not really had the desire to blog of late... not that anyone is interestED.
Had tonsillitis, took some penicillin, but came out in a rash and my skin started to sunburn like peel.
But after a few days of abstinence it was back with a vengeance, so I'm on some terrible antibiotics instead... I mean anything with an anti in it is sort of in your face.
Mrs B is not very well too. And Isabella has been, now what's a good word if she reads this in a cyber dust filled archive in 2019? Oh yes challenging [that's code for the commencement of the terrible twos].
So there you have it. Such joy of joys of late. And yes, sure I know things could be a million times worse, but this is sort of cathartic and I'm not even thinking about screaming at 5am.
See you all again soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox