August 26 lunchbox

THE world's worst Aussie accent dedicated to the Holly Bush duo who actually started the global credit crunch by defaulting on their student loans: it had nothing to do with the toxic debtors in the US!

Speaking of toxic, Lord Lucan is now Australia's answer to chemical Ali. The only sensible one it would seem is Kim... so make sure you keep 'em on the straight and narrow, unless they could end up on Antarctica shovelling penguin you know what for the rest of their lives.

Peace out and see you next year

Sion

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oo Sion! Where did you get that hat!
Great American accent, by the way. It was American, wasn't it?
Sion Barry said…
Yes it's really more American... just a little family joke

Sion
Paul Hassan said…
oh my brother you are an inspiration to my tribe we folow your blog like the camels we herd- come to our desert paradise and tell us more of tomato man and grillo and stakky and the other firneds you have in the whales .. you beatiful person and your daughter is so edible - love your firnds on the sulktnate of oman inshullah
xxx
Lana Banana said…
pardon me, but that is NOT an american accent, mr. barry, thank you very much!
Sion Barry said…
LB,

Yes I know... it's kinda of Australian. I can just about distinguish between Aussie and Kiwi. And at a push US and Canadian.

I was just going along with a previous comment about it sounding more US.

My US accent is pretty hopeless, even though I have been there quite a few times. My sister has lived in California for more than 20 years.

South African is my best.

Have a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox