September 15 lunchbox




Been away to Cornwall in fact.... where the Celtic fringe is really just one beat up from a haircut.


That's not to say I have a Celtic barometer and the whole Celtic bonding thing really is over egged.




Walk to Work:

Had to drop Mrs B at my venue of income generation [I saw so I believe!] with her boss a certain Mr E, who once presided in corporateland with many whistles and bells. Now he tells stories to all who will listen of giant monsters and pots of public sector gold over the Barnett Formula rainbow.


I then took Isabella to nursery, who incidentally has a great rapport with Mr E!

Lunchbox:


My lunchbox almost forgotten in my mind's eye.


Random Thought:
Has anyone won the rat race yet?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox