September 24 lunchbox



Breakfast:
Just a very decent bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed organic cold milk. Also a cup of hot water with the juice of a lemon.

Walk to Work:
Not on the agenda today as I have a day off for working last Sunday. So I have a day with my daughter Isabella. Our schedule is a bit sketchy, but perhaps an afternoon trip to the seaside resort of Penarth is in order.

Lunchbox:
Well at time of writing it is just gone 9am, so it all a bit premature, but I will not need it as I will be dishing something up from home... which could be poached eggs on a bed of brown toast, followed by a strawberries and blueberries.

Yesterday my friend Mr Robert Llewellyn Jones suffered the dreaded experience of putting unleaded petrol into a diesel car... the smoke was something to behold!



Comments

Anonymous said…
I was driving along yesterday morning when I saw you walking to work. You didn't see me but I waved and smiled in any case which caused some consternation to the woman directly behind you. You didn't look like you were thinking anything very interesting and I'm therefore not surprised at all to see you didn't complete an entry in your blog.
Sion Barry said…
The driver:

I am usually good [but no way of market testing this] of being aware of people in cars looking, and especially waving, at me in pedestrian mode.
I must have been deep in my world. Blogging is getting harder for me there is no doubt.
Anonymous said…
I suggest you ask say 6 friends or colleagues to drive past you at random times and places whilst waving enthusiastically in order to test the acuteness of your spatial awareness. If you fail to spot them you may then wish to consider taking a break from blogging to reconnect with the physical environment around you.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox