January 4 lunchbox


One of the biggest hits this year for Isabella was Mr Tickle. I had a bread maker from my parents. Sandwiches in my lunchbox today came from its maiden bread... simply delicious

Overheard two conversations en route to work this morning. One behind was between two women, who were returning to work after the Christmas Holidays.

Women one: "To be honest I was bored last year and wanted to get back to work."

Friend: "Yeah I know. "

Woman one: " Not this year though, just loved every minute. "


20 minutes later on the riverway walk which runs alongside the Millennium Stadium.

A guy in I guess his early 20s talking on his mobile phone.

"She just don't know wenna stop [consuming alcohol]. She just blows up and don't understand why she's sick. When I feel sick I just has a glass of water like and I'm fine like... and bang I'm off again on the vodka."

I nearly came to grief on a sheet of ice a few minutes later on the walkway... it is quite a challenge to walk on these icy mornings of late in South Wales.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox