lunchbox January 27

Was up at 6:20am. Wondering if the D word will gather momentum, but surely only a recession,
Have 20 minutes before dropping Isabella to nursery then back home and the walk to work. This could be a busy one at my venue of income generation... should be grateful I have one.
Breakfast:
Bowl of Weetabix with hot organic semi-skimmed milk
A piece of toast with strawberry jam
A cup of tea.
Random Thought.
When I was young oh boy could I run. Relentlessly up and down my street or playground, back and forth until the interruption of tea.
That feeling of gliding over the ground at high speed, in complete control. The ability to move up and down the gears, fast, slow, fast slow and then somewhere in between,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox