Cardiff Man has an Italian property for sale

Comments

Lana Banana said…
i'll take it! 50M euros? chump change.

plus, i LOVE your idea, sion, of putting in a mcdonalds and turning it, more generally, into a food court . . . because then we could go back to the colosseum's original name, the flavian amphitheatre!

FLAVIAN, get it? flavian . . . flavor . . . food? it's got a certain ring. i could hire flavor flav for the grand opening.

this is good.

this is really good.
Sion Barry said…
Molto bene

And perhaps your mum could do some happy cooking classes
Lana Banana said…
she could, couldn't she? i mean, she IS a great cook. plus, it'd be free labor and i'm all about the bottom line.

she hated wales. she hated england. but maybe, juuuuuuust maybe, she'll love italy . . .
Sion Barry said…
You and your mum's trip to the UK would be great TV. I mean it is a cliche, but all Americans say that they love coming to the UK. Love the idea of an American constanly slagging off the place.

Just need to get some film finance. I think you could just play yourselves.

Let me see about.
Lana Banana said…
LOL.

my mom is the sweetest, most loving, kindest woman. the on-going joke in my family and with my friends is that she just "loooooooves" everything.

everything, except the uk, apparently.

go figure.

i took her ass to tintern abbey--my second most favorite place in the world--and she said, "this is it? ay, mija, i've seen better back home." i'm like, christ, really?

she thought everything was crap. utter crap.

i couldn't believe it.

took everything i had, sion, not to asphyxiate her in the middle of the night.

keep me posted on the movie. 'cause, you know, teaching is fun and all, but it's only 10 months out of the year.
Unknown said…
dear,
sir/mam
I read your blog, its really awesome,
I am seeing that you are selling home. I have also a site related to you.
You may need to move to some other place because of your job or occupation. If you are a homeowner, you will have to sell off your house.

rent a house


Your regards
Alfaj Ripon

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox