Then and Now
Do you remember the day before Christmas Eve 1970?
Yes I do actually.
I was
five years of age and living somewhere in Cardiff... perhaps at 45 Penhaved Street, Grangetown.
Anything else? I was of course excited. I mean what kid
wouldn't be? But I do remember one thing that day.
Go on.
Well, I was walking
along, perhaps it was to the corner shop.
Anyway my older brother was with me.
I then looked up into the sky and there was this strange intense light. It
wasn't the sun though, as it was a very grey day.
]
How did it make you feel ?
A
bit scared, but calm too. Yes I was very calm and scared at the same time.
It
doesn't really make sense, but that's how I felt
And your brother?
I didn't say
anything to him. And I have never spoken about it until now
.And how do you
feel now?
Sometimes I'm scared, but not for me... but not for me

Comments