Friday 27th January, Lunchbox

Life has to go on

The lunchbox is doing fine now he has been officially retired.

I have investigated quite a few options for its replacement _ and I am hoping to buy one tomorrow with it being plunged into action for Monday.

This morning was dedicated to Bumpy. Went to Mothercare to look at cots, mattresses, dressers, clothes, etc etc. Quite a bit to take in, but everything is going to be fine.

One excellent piece of advice given to me about having a baby I would like to share with you.

It is simply to make sure you assembly the cot in the bedroom where it will be located... can you imagine all the stress of putting it together downstairs only to discover you cannot get it through the
bedroom door!

Dr Von Schapps [please read yesterday's blog entry} rang me later to ask if I could get him tickets for the Wales v Germany game at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff _ following this morning's European Championship draw.
I guess I owe him tupperware big time, so I promised to look into it.


Today Lunch. Well I decided to visit my dear old parents. My dad russled up a very nice mushroom omelette on a bed of two pieces of toast _ well done Mr B senior.

Random Thought: Would be great to have business de-networking events.

Have a great weekend

Comments

Greg Lewis said…
News on Crunchie much welcomed.
However, I have major concerns that Von Schapps might be an imposter. He does not look like a gentleman with any lunchbox knowledge.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox