Tuesday 31st January, Lunchbox


Here I am again (pictured left) holding my new Addis lunchbox, which was delivered to me by the Gods on the weekend, while standing in the tupperware circle of ancient stones.... I really need to get out (or perhaps stay in) more!


Mrs B again did the honours on the sandwich front this morning.

I decided to up my walking pace en route to work this morning - felt good. The birdsong in Pontcanna Fields was awesome - it was like listening to a fully blown orchestra.

The fair weathered cyclists were out again in force on the River Taff Trail. The river was magestically laid back again this morning. Squirrels made a non appearance.... they are up to something.

CONTENTS of the Lunchbox.

2 Rich Tea digestive biscuits.
4 smoked salmon sandwiches, with a hint of lemon juice, on granary bread.
2 satsumas
1 apples
1 banana.
Toffee flavoured Muller Light yoghurt.

What happened?

Well the biscuits went by 11am, followed by the apple (for a change) then the banana. At midday I thoroughly enjoyed the sandwiches. I then had the yoghurt _ again no spillages on my shirt or tie. Satsumas were the last to go.

Random Thought: What if the Aztecs had defeated the Spanish? From an architectural view point it would have made things very interesting.... perhaps they would have also in time phased out human sacrifices to their Gods [not tupperware ones].

Marketing Wales: Suggest a 400 foot high Red dragon, made of steel, is constructed, possibly in Cardiff Bay and every hour it breathes out fire into the sky, which can be seen for miles around... should get the tourists in.

The furthest north I have ever been? Well in plane it was over the top of Greenland. But on land I think it has to be Scotland..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox