Wednesday January 25th Lunchbox

Another cold morning..... is global warming masking a new ice age?
I again took the scenic route to work via Pontcanna Fields. Along the River Taff trail a rather overweight British bulldog, who I have passed quite a few times with his owner, looked totally hacked off... guess he really wanted to be at home fast asleep.
He walks so slowly and had no intention of giving way to me as I approached, so I had to skip around him..... not sure if he has gotten back home yet.

Only one squirrel I spied high up in a tree. The River Taff was all calm, with the odd seagull coming into land.

The lunchbox
2 smoked salmon sandwiches on granary bread and two ham ones.
2 Rich tea biscuits
1 toffee flavoured Muller Light yoghurt.
Banana, apple and 2 satsumas.

What happened.

Yes I was pretty hungry so I started my lunch earlier than normal this morning _ commencing with the banana followed by the biscuits.
Sandwiches were a delight, the ham ones had tomatoes in them.... I then had the yoghurt _ not had a toffee flavoured one for a while.
Then went the fruit... that was good
I might later this afternoon decide to have a Crunchie bar from the vending machine... [Karen Price take note!]

Random Thought: Most of us can recognise regional accents, but before the advent of mass television and radio I guess most people living Scotland didn't have a clue how someone living say in London or Bristol sounded.

The above example then also applied in any other part of this planet.

Speaking of changing times, not heard an Irish jokes for quite a few years now.

MISSION STATEMENT: Running faster down a hill, what's the point of keeping still?

Comments

Greg Lewis said…
Did you have a Crunchie, Sion?

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox