Rhodri Morgan and the blog recital & Feb 23rd lunchbox



AS promised First Minister for Wales, Rhodri Morgan (pictured), recites a Sion Barry's World blog entry.

Click here to hear Mr Morgan in lunchbox action:

Breakfast: Cornflakes with cold semi-skimmed milk.


The Walk to Work: A bit milder today, after two days of bitter cold. Into Pontcanna Fields and I immediately came across a gathering of three dogs (an Alsatian, a Cocker Spaniel and black Labrador) who were standing calmly while two middle aged women (presumably their owners) chatted happily.
Down the Taff Trial on the other bank that immaculately groomed white Husky I see regularly was barking.... no idea why, but perhaps he had spied a squirrel racing up or down a nearby tree.
Ducks were out in force on the River Taff, they really are great creatures.

The Lunchbox. A piece of Mrs B's amazing chocolate crunch.
4 salmon sandwiches (tinned variety) on granary bread with a hint of lemon juice
1 apple
1 banana
1 raspberry Muller Light yoghurt.
1 small container of sliced kiwi fruit, strawberries with grapes.

Tell us what happened my man!
Chocolate crunch was superb and I even gave a piece to my colleague David Williamson, who enjoyed it immensely too.
I then went for the banana just after 11.30am and I have to say the sandwiches followed quickly and were all gone by 11.50am. I then went for the remaining fruit and the yoghurt.

Random Thought: Try clapping for more than 2 minutes. In my experience it gets quite difficult to keep a nice rhythm going after a while, as I discovered last night at the end of the Welsh National Opera's production of the Flying Dutchman at the Wales Millennium Centre.

Today's Swap: The continents of Europe and Africa for five years, but with a break clause after 18 months.

Giggling (great world) : I was a great giggler as a kid. For some reason as you get older it doesn't happen as much, but when it does it is magical. It happens quite a bit though with newsreaders and sports commentators.

Talking to yourself?... some of the world's best conversations happen through this communication channel.

The most money I have ever found was about £40 in a gutter in Birmingham. From memory it was four £10 notes.

Baby is coming: Making real progress on Bumpy's nursery... it looks the business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox