Wednesday 1st February

For breakfast I had a bowl of Bran Flakes, with a light covering of Cornflakes on top, with semi-skimmed milk.
I also had two pieces of toast (this additional information was requested by Simon Jenkins).

THE WALK TO WORK.

I increased the pace again this morning. If I went any faster I would be running. To be honest I have never really been a fan of walking events in the Olympics.

It was through Pontcanna Fields again.... not sure when I will next opt to walk the alternative routes along Cowbridge Road or Cathedral Road, which both lead into the centre of Cardiff where I work. Both routes are quicker than the scenic one I take by around 5 minutes, but are not as peaceful.

A solitary duck was cruising effortlessly up the River Taff this morning.
I also noted that some bread which had be left yesterday under a tree for the birds had all gone.
An immaculately groomed white coloured Huskey dog passed me with his proud owner.
Again no squirrels were around this morning.

Lunchbox.

I had to meet some people for lunch in a restaurant in the centre of Cardiff.... so there was no lunchbox today, but I did take in a banana and an apple.

I had the banana at 11am, followed 30 mins later by the apple.

Random Thought: If the human race was wiped out tomorrow I am not sure how long it would take for all our cities, towns, and villages to be completed covered over by trees, bushes, etc etc.

Extracts from a conversation involving the Pope and the Reverend Ian Paisley: "Don't interrupt me when I am interrupting you!"

The furthest west I have ever been on this planet is San Francisco.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox