April 19th lunchbox








HERE is my lunchbox hanging out in a very funky tree in the grounds of Cardiff Castle... superb!












BREAKFAST: Simple, but perfect bowl of Cornflakes with cold semi-skimmed milk.

Walk to Work... that didn't happen this wet morning.

I have a day off work, so I am painting the bathroom. I started with a watered down emulsion as the base coat... will probably need two coats of non diluted emulsion _ Antique White_ later today.

Painting requires patience..... do I have it? well I am giving it a good go.


Lunchbox... washed and stored away.


RANDOM THOUGHT




2008:THE Archbishop of Canterbury uses his Easter address to condemn the cult British TV prorgramme Celebrity Shoplifting... where pretty ropey celebs are filmed attempting to steal items (selected by the viewers) from a high street store.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello,

I am designing some banners for a NGO and wanted to ask if I may use the shoplifter-photo you have on your blog from April 28, 2006...could you tell me where you found it or who the copyright owner may be?

Thanks a lot! My email address is: more@enricoromeo.com
Sion Barry said…
I just did a google search for shop lifting images and it came up

No idea on copyright, but just decided to use it.

R
Sion

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox