May 11th lunchbox

FIND below a podcast about Mr Economically Inactive.

He claims quite a bit of benefit from the UK Government each week, but he is very much active in the black economy as a "Bloody marvellous plasterer, where he can earn up to £500 tax free a day.



Here is a picture of his trusty trowel. For legal reasons we cannot show his face... okay that's a load of nonsense the reality is that:

1. He does quite a bit of work for me... cash in hand like, so that sort of makes me an accomplice.

2. He is the hardest bloke in Cardiff and if he thought I was taking the "Michael" he would be around like a shot (well after last orders down the pub anyway) to fill my face in.

Anyway will you all please join me in giving a Sion Barry's World warm debut welcome to Mr Economically Inactive.

CLICK HERE TO HEAR HIM


Big thank you to all at work for the flowers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox