May 18th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed milk


THE WALK TO WORK.

Was threatening to pour down, but it didn't materialise, but had my brolly just in case.

It was all sedate along the River Taff Trail, until about half way down when a Doberman rushed passed me at a tremendous speed.

Having travelled some 100 yards ahead of me, he turned and charged back towards me... was feeling a tad nervous, but decided the best policy was to stay nice and relaxed.

Fortunately he passed me with no incident. Relieved, I walked on and turned up my i-Pod listening to the music of Gil Scott-Heron.

However, it was only a few minutes later before the Doberman rushed passed me again.... he must have been looking for his owner. That was the last I saw of him.

Lunchbox

1 banana
1 apple
4 ham sandwiches on granary bread.
1 Cherry flavoured Muller Light Yoghurt
2 Rich Tea Biscuits

TELL you what those Seagulls real give me the creeps.!

Rich Tea Biscuits were first to go.. .then went fruit mad again, before demolishing the sandwiches, the yoghurt was last to go

RANDOM THOUGHT


Today's job swop: Moses and the Pharoah of Egypt.... sure this could have sorted things out amicably without the need for God to have killed all those innocent baby Egyptians.... never been able to get my head around why God would want, or need, to take such drastic actions.

A query from Petra Brown of Newport, South Wales.

I believe Petra you require an explanation on what the podcast of May 4th is all about.

It's the one about a chap staying in a drafty hotel room who is prone to the odd migraine, but is also very fond of Almond Slices... never had one myself.

It is loosely based on a very nice chap who hails originally from the North of England town of Chesterfield and now appears regularly on the television here in Wales.

A colleague told me once he was a big fan of Almond Slices and I used to always pull his leg about it... but the joke was on me as it was not true.

When I was gone he would always laugh and say, "What's that Sion Barry going on about, I've never had an Almond Slice in my life!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is the greatest thing I've ever seen. It makes learning the English language worthwhile!
Sion Barry said…
How much do I owe you?
Anonymous said…
I think you might need a translator

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox