May 25th lunchbox










MY daughter's feet.
Isabella is approaching four weeks of age.

Breakfast: Combination of Cornflakes and 1 Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold milk.

THE WALK to WORK

A bit tired as I left our humble abode, as Isabella was up half the night, but mercifully no rain. Down the Taff Trail which follows the River Taff and the cyclists were out in force again. A few ducks were on River Taff below, with the river istelf flowing nice and easily.

LUNCHBOX

4 ham sandwiches on granary bread.

2 chocolate digestive biscuits

1 banana

1 plum

1 vanilla flavoured Muller Light Yoghurt

A nice lick of paint and this room will look as good as new

Biscuits were first to go, followed by the banana and the plum just after 11.20am. Had the sandwiches at midday, with a yoghurt finale

RANDOM THOUGHT



Congratulations to the Musical Chairs team of Kaycee Wyoming who last week won the American Championships.

They will now represent the USA in the World Musical Chairs Championships in the South of France next spring.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sion

Will you be chairing the World Musical Chairs Championships?

Agnes from Scotland?
Sion Barry said…
Agnes>>>

I would love too, but I don't think it would sit too well with the organising committee!

Ps Scotland is the furthest north I have been on this planet.
Anonymous said…
Hi Sion!
My name is Jan from Danmark. I was real excited to see your story about the musical chairs when I was surfing through the web. How do I and my friends enter this? MAN, how is WALES!? It rains here in Copenhagen today.
As we say here in Danmark, behagelig blog Sion.
Jan, Danmark
Sion Barry said…
Hi Jan,

Thanks for your Musical Chair inquiry.

Not quite sure how you can get involved, but I suggest you try and contact someone in Kaycee Wyoming... I guess the Mayor (or sheriff) of the town would be a better place than any to start.

Ps Wales is doing just fine

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox