May 26th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Delightful bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed milk.

The Walk to Work.

This didn't occur
this morning due to the fact that I have a day off for working last Sunday... not that I am a Catholic priest or anything, but if I was I think I would be a pretty good one... stop blowing your own trumpet middle aged man!


I have to be a bit more realistic I suppose, like if you cannot have triple glazing there is always double.

Lunchbox has been washed, dried and stored away until being called into action again next week.


RANDOM THOUGHT



Going to church provides quite a good work out... with the standing, kneeling and sitting positions, interspersed with a little walk to go to Holy Communion.

I used to go to church regular as clockwork, but always found the kneeling position the hardest of all.
MY concern for the Vatican is that someone is going to try and sue them for damaged knees, especially if the church in question didn't have padded kneeling rests.

HAVE a thrilling weekend and lunch

Comments

Anonymous said…
SION

YOu don't have to necessarily kneel in church.

Richard, Preston, England.

Very entertaining blog!
Claire Fayers said…
We only get standing and sitting at ours, though there can be quite a lot of it. Mind you, depending on who you get invited to lunch with, that's not nearly enough to work off the calories.
Sion Barry said…
Hi Claire,
I think your church is very sensible.

Good to see you all then have lunch together too.

I am not an umbrellaologist and despite your blogger image, either are you.
It's raining crazy here in Wales today.
Anonymous said…
Milton Friedman said...

Your umbrella drive could be bad for the economy. There's been a 16% rise at John Lewis because: "Drenched customers tried to forget the weather by browsing electrical, fashion and furniture sections which all clocked up double digit increases, supply chain director Patrick Lewis said."
Anonymous said…
You English/Welsh people! It's true! All you do is sit around and talk about the weather! As you say, it cracks my cup!
Anonymous said…
Hi!
My name is Jan from Danmark! Real exited to see you all talking about church today. Sometimes i sit in my church in Copenhagen and hopes to play the musical chairs! And now I think I am going to. And with all of my friends. Once more it rains here in Danmark.
As we say here my friend, god held Sion.
From Jan in Danmark.
Anonymous said…
It's also officially the best blog in whales.
Sion Barry said…
Hi Jonah,

Do you have a favourite kind of whale?

It has to be the Blue Whale for me.

Tales from the wailing whales.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox