May 5th lunchbox



STill on paternity leave and have been busy in the kitchen this morning making a arrabiata pasta sauce, a leek and potato soup and a tomato one as well.

Have to say I am quite pleased with my efforts, will allow to cool and will then freeze.

Lunchbox: Still performing heroics as a foot rest for Petra while breast feeding Isabella at the Caerphilly Miners' Hospital... they are coming home tomorrow.


Sorry mate I'm a plasterer not a painter

RANDOM THOUGHT.


TV EXECUTIVE: So what you got Tommy the network is on my back, they want a blockbuster, the advertisers are squeezing them so tight!

Tommy: I think I've got it.

TV EXECUTIVE: Okay shoot Tommy I haven't got all day.

Tommy: Under water darts.

TV Executive: Get out my office you bloody fool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox