June 2sd lunchbox















THE WEIR some 300 odd yards north of where I start my walk into work each morning on the legendary Taff Trail in Cardiff.

BREAKFAST: 3 Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold milk.

THE WALK to WORK....

I am travelling down to London this morning for lunch with chief executive of HSBC bank Dyfrig John… and why not! I will be walking later to Cardiff Train Station, but it is still 6.43am in the morning as I pen this - which I have to do as I will not be able to do my blog entry later.

WE are going to some nice restaurant (well hopefully) in the City. We are just going to talk about a great deal of grown of things. Although the last time I met Dyfrig he was very keen on me doing an impression of First Minister for Wales, Rhodri Morgan.... so if it makes him happy I will oblige.
Joining us for lunch will be the extremely affable head of HSBC bank in Wales Huw Morgan.



WHEN I was young bank robbers were real gentlemen!

RANDOM THOUGHT


2010 The Pope enters the first global Big Brother Household… You might think it is a cheap publicity shot to try and address plummeting church numbers, but you would be wrong.

He needs a break, due to the stress of spiralling church numbers… all brought on by the threats posed by global warming. People are flocking to religions of all sorts in the hope of salvation.

HAVE A TIP TOP WEEKEND AND LUNCH.

Comments

Simon said…
hehe
Anonymous said…
I sincerely believe you need to cut out the typos on this site. They are becoming numerous.

Kenroy, OED
Sion Barry said…
Ken & Roy

Will tri and follow one!

Soin.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox