June 5th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Very cheerful bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed cold milk.


WALK to WORK.

Seriously agreeable weather this morning as I headed down the Taff Trail which meanders into the centre of the Welsh capital.

IN the River Taff below two dogs were splashing around in the cooling waters and despite the callings of their owners had no intention of returning to dry land.... they were having too much fun.
No squirrels again this morning and only a few ducks on the river itself.

The Lunchbox
4 ham sandwiches on white bread (first time this year) with Olivo spread
1 Toffee flavoured Muller light yoghurt
1 apple
1 banana.




WHAT are you all doing for New Year this year?

Banana went first, followed by the apple, just before 11am. I then went for the sandwiches close to midday, finishing with the yoghurt


RANDOM THOUGHT


2120: New 118-130 holiday company is launched by Jack Barry of Cardiff who once took a 18-30 holiday to Spain in 2020.... will the wonders of medical science never cease?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I once went on a 118-130 holiday. It was "old" hat.

Julian, Langstone
Anonymous said…
Hello hello,

My name is Clint and I live in Aldwich, although I am originally from Preston. I've seen someone called Richard from Preston has been posting comments on this site and I think he may be my best friend from school who I lost touch with when we went to university and then went off to have families and that sort of thing. Richard, if you're reading this and it's you, this is Clint!! Please get in touch through Elaine Whitfield who is now secretary of Old Friends of North End High School. You can find her number on the web.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox