June 9th lunchbox







NO Work today so time for relaxation.

Well the reality is perhaps not as pictured, bearing in mind we have a six week old daughter



So no walk to work, but Petra, I and little Isabella will be out doing some serious pram pushing this afternoon.


LUNCHBOX, has been washed, dried and stored away.



Chairman Mao, was not a very nice bloke at all... not sure what he would have made of my blog though!

RANDOM THOUGHT




CAN England win the World Cup which starts today? Well sure they can. If they do, well done them, but my only concern is that if might effect my boxes of Cornflakes.

How come? Well you know you sometimes get a free rubber Disney character which you can stick on your pencil inside a box of Cornflakes.
Well if England win the World Cup in the UK all Cornflakes boxes will have 100 miniature Wayne Roonies with a special treat inside a plastic bag, yes you have guessed it, a treasured single Cornflake.

HAVE A simply marvellous weekend

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sion

"If they do, well done them, but my only concern is that if might effect by boxes of Cornflakes."

I beg your pardon.

Kindly amend this nonsense

Kenroy, OED
Sion Barry said…
Ken & Roy.

My says bye.

Blog-out.... enjoyed your presentation the other day.


Sion

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox