August 21st lunchbox



BREAKFAST: Extraordinary bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed cold milk.


THE Walk to Work. Had a dental appointment at 8.30am so it was down Cathedral Road _ my favourite road in Cardiff _ and not the legendary Taff Trail (pictured).
It was a scale and polish and a check up.... for the first time in ages Radio 2 wasn't blasting over the airwaves as I took to the chair.
When I arrived at work a colleague (Aled Blake) said he saw the immaculately groomed white husky dog, which I see periodically on the Taff Trail, on his way to work... forgot to ask him where he saw him.

Lunchbox
4 ham and salad sandwiches on granary bread.
1 banana
2 digestive biscuits
1 vanilla flavoured Muller Light yoghurt
1 nectarine
1 container of raspberries and strawberries.


He was such a wicked child... he was expelled from school during detention!

Food was all gone just after midday... but holding back nectarine and raspberries & strawberries until later.

RANDOM THOUGHT

3000: Not had a fishing hook come my way for ages, perhaps fishing has been banned... or perish the thought the human race had died out?
This could be our chance... Betty get my fish tank we're going up!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would like to know, do you have a spoon in your lunchbox. I collect spoons. eBay is a very good place to look for rare spoons. Where do you find your spoons?

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox