August 23rd lunchbox











I didn't wake up on the park bench this morning.








Breakfast: Grandiose bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed cold milk.

The Walk to Work: It was down Cowbridge Road East this morning, rather than the legendary Taff Trail.
Some of the greatest shops in the western world can be found on Cowbridge Road East and many amazing places to eat as well, like the Tuck-In.
Rain was falling as I headed into the centre of Cardiff.

Lunchbox.

1 banana
4 ham and salad sandwiches on granary bread.
1 nectarine
2 digestive biscuits
1 cherry flavoured Muller light yoghurt
5 chocolate eclairs, bought by my moter-in-law aka Plugs.

Eclairs were a great addition and were all gone by 11am. Then had the digestives and the banana at 11.15am. Sandwiches were demolished just after midday... although managed to get a very juicy cherry tomato over all my shirt. Keeping nectarine until later.


Random Thought

Today's message from beyond the grave.
Comes from Pontius Pilot




"I think history
has not treated me well. I had to make a quick decision... I was being pressurised bigtime by those head strong Pharisees.
Of course if I could do it all over again I might have done things differently, but I had to make a decision!
However, things have turned out pretty good up here and the big man says he no issues with me whatsoever. I think he rather likes me, but I have not seen him for 700 Earth years. As you can imagine he is very busy as there are quite a lot of us up here now.
My next meeting with Mr G is in 22 Earth years time."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox