August 8th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Much needed bowl of 3 Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold milk.

THE Walk to Work: It was down the Taff Trail (oh yes it was!) which takes me each morning into the centre of Cardiff where I earn my corn.

Not much to report... apart from a delightful Sheep Dog who had a tree branch in his mouth. He gave me a little sideways look as he passed. His owner was some 50 yards behind sporting a very dashing white beard.

The Lunchbox;
2 digestive biscuits
4 ham and salad sandwiches on granary bread
1 banana
1 small container, containing a delicious slice of blackcurrant crumble made by Plugs of the village of Trumpton.
Some cherries.

Oh just get in you big girl's blouse



Food all gone by 12.23... thanks Petra you are one in a zillion!


RANDOM THOUGHT


Today's Message from beyond the grave
Lenin: "Communism is a load of old nonsense."

I have yet to see a dead person!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox