September 18th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Bowl of Shreddies with semi-skimmed cold milk.

The Walk to Work: Heavy rain over night so equipped with an umbrella I headed off down the Taff Trail.
As I did blue skies appeared. Nearly a crash as a cyclist broke hard to avoid a dog which was wandering along the trail. On the River Taff a pair of regal Swans were making their way from one bank to the other.
A few squirrels I saw too and as I left the trail and crossed Canton bridge into the centre of Cardiff I saw another pair of Swans just below.

The Lunchbox

4 miniature Toblerones... gave one to work colleague David Williamson
4 ham and tomato sandwiches on granary bread
2 digestive biscuits
1 nectarine
1 banana
1 cherry flavoured Muller light Yoghurt.

Apart from the nectarine and banana all was consumed by 12.30pm

RANDOM THOUGHT:

I LOVE DEMOCRACY!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sion

I think you would have done brilliantly in the trenches of WW1.

Colonel Jones.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox