September 5th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Breathtaking bowl of 3 Weetbix with semi-skimmed cold milk

Walk to Work: It was down the legendary Taff Trail where ahead of me two oldish ladies were deep in conversation looking over to the home of Glamorgan County Cricket Club Sophia Gardens.

As I passed one started to talk me, so I removed by i-Pod earplugs.

Lady: Excuse me, who plays here, is it Hampshire?
Me: No its Sophia Gardens home to Glamorgan. This is not Southampton, but Cardiff.
Lady: [laughing] oh silly me of course we are in Cardiff, what was I thinking.

Quite a few cyclists whistled past me as I headed towards by exit point on the trail, Canton Bridge.

Lunchbox
4 Quality Streets
4 sausage sandwiches _ the remains of Mrs B's bangers and mash from last night.
1 Cherry flavoured Muller Light yoghurt
2 digestive biscuits
1 peach
1 banana
container of strawberries.

All consumed by 12.30pm apart from the nectarine

Random Thought

2007: Welsh rugby international Gavin Henson at half time during the Rugby World Cup Final.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox