October 16th lunchbox

HERE I am with my daughter Isabella. She is 24 weeks old today and doing brilliantly.
It's all down to having a good routine... co-ordinated effortlessly by her mum with me in a supporting role.
Breakfast: 3 Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold milk and two pieces of toast with Olivio spread and blackcurrant jam.
Walk to Work. Back on the Taff Trail this morning after my week's holiday. It was all pretty quiet with a sense of winter in the air. Only real thing of note was a duck coming into land on the River Taff below.
Lunchbox: Back with a bang today.
4 chicken and stuffing sandwiches on granary bread
1 piece of Mrs B's wondrous home made fudge cake
1 apple
1 banana
1 Cherry flavoured Muller Light Yoghurt.
All consumed my 12.30 save the apple which I am keeping for later.
RANDOM THOUGHT


2020: Microsoft move their corporate headquarters to sunny Iceland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox